quarta-feira, junho 25, 2008

"A man needs a little madness, or else he never dares to cut the rope and be free..."




"How simple a thing is happiness: a glass of wine, a roast chestnut, a wretched little brazier, the sound of the sea. All that is required to feel that here and now is happiness is a simple heart. "

more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUGlSfV3xJs

Ainda falando por parábolas (risos), ando aqui, lá em todos os lugares e em lugar algum, mas querem saber? Foda-se.
Não sei se a simplicidade ou a humildade são realmente um desculpa para incapacidade, mas para um coração mais tranquilo, por muitas vezes quase me entreguei a mediocridade de simplesmente aceitar e me resignar, isso só tem significado para mim possivelmente, encontrem o de vocês.

Para todos meus queridos.

I still speaking on parables (lol)
I'm here...
I'm there and in everywhere and in anywhere...
But if u really want understand me: Fuck up all.
I do not know if the simplicity and humility are really an excuse for failure, but for i have a calm heart I almost accept mediocrity and I could resign myself,
Excuse as always my bad english, possible it has meaning just to myself so find your meaning.

To all my queridos.

She

Marcadores: , , , , , ,


postado por She Python *
_________________________________________________________________


Sou uma mulher comum.

Seja bem vindo ao meu existir.

She


Tempo Comum











Outros Comuns


Casa da Tuka
Story Tailors
Chutando o Bardi
Hágale que no viene carro
Entretantas, Eu
Let it be?
Nós Somos Livres...
Em cima do salto da agulha...
Penso logo existo...
Tristeza e Rebeldia
Vou te contar...
360 graus
Lee Schuster


Translate this site...

English...

Arabic... Italian... Greek...


Campanha anti-plágio

Uma campanha Casa da Tuka contra o plágio


Layout by Tuka