terça-feira, março 11, 2008





"The Water of March" is closing the Summer, it is promise of life in my heart...

PS: "I remember me now, that I am human, then stopped working and decided to find this music for you, my friends or not friends...ah, Brazil, today is f.. hot..., but in the South of Brazil, the hot time is ending..."

Translating to Tio Guto: Aí carioca maluco, eu me lembrei, agora mesmo, de que sou humana, então parei de trabalhar, e resolvi procurar essa música para você(s) meu(s) amigo(s)... saudades...

Marcadores: ,


postado por She Python *
_________________________________________________________________


Sou uma mulher comum.

Seja bem vindo ao meu existir.

She


Tempo Comum











Outros Comuns


Casa da Tuka
Story Tailors
Chutando o Bardi
Hágale que no viene carro
Entretantas, Eu
Let it be?
Nós Somos Livres...
Em cima do salto da agulha...
Penso logo existo...
Tristeza e Rebeldia
Vou te contar...
360 graus
Lee Schuster


Translate this site...

English...

Arabic... Italian... Greek...


Campanha anti-plágio

Uma campanha Casa da Tuka contra o plágio


Layout by Tuka