sábado, maio 12, 2007

cachaça gelatin... and... i don't know... but i will remind...



Here in Brazil we live in jungle kkkkkkkkkkk (but I live in Curitiba and here it’s really cold in winter… so it’s a subtropical weather)

Well I was in a veeeery nice birthday last nice… and I ate cachaça gelatin, yeah!!!!!!!!!!

I will discover how prepare and I post for you, my gringos And Brazilian friends!

Consequences of the night:

Drunk very drunk…

After this I think… and and and… well I think my friends leaved me at home… I way up in my bed… but don’t ask me how!

I came so boring after drink… I think… mmmmm

no I don’t kiss nobody… here in Brazil we have a expression: “ficar” If you see a guy handsome… you kiss him and don’t worry if you have call or don’t call in next day… yes it’s strange… but is very simple… life it’s so complicate so why more troubles…?

Ah I lost my mobile too, I think…

Anyway…!!!!!!!!!!! I remind were I put my glasses… thanks God i love that glasses!

Poor plant… argh!

Uiiiiii I didn't say bye to nobody…

Today I will remind many things… I’m afraid… kkkkkkkkk (lol)

Marcadores: , ,


postado por She Python *
_________________________________________________________________


Sou uma mulher comum.

Seja bem vindo ao meu existir.

She


Tempo Comum











Outros Comuns


Casa da Tuka
Story Tailors
Chutando o Bardi
Hágale que no viene carro
Entretantas, Eu
Let it be?
Nós Somos Livres...
Em cima do salto da agulha...
Penso logo existo...
Tristeza e Rebeldia
Vou te contar...
360 graus
Lee Schuster


Translate this site...

English...

Arabic... Italian... Greek...


Campanha anti-plágio

Uma campanha Casa da Tuka contra o plágio


Layout by Tuka