sexta-feira, março 30, 2007

The strange history of myself...

I’m natural from Brazil my family came from Europe, and here in Brazil we met the end of a family…

How could one family begin all your life without your country? U lost all the references of your past… and it happened with my family…

My Grandfather lost all his life in alcoholism and destroyed his family life.

My Grandmother was perfect, her family came from German and she really lost her life with my grandfather… (a big malaka… ass hole… or sick man… or without references man… my father said that his family came from Portugal and France… I don’t know).

They had 12 kids, 3 died because tropical diseases… and the others… well the others grew up survived…

My father lived with his family until he decided study and go on in his life… he lost part of his teeth… he hates this… here in Brazil the healthy smile it’s very important…

One of his brother became sick… they said it is because a big belly disease… its funny but its true, his family believed in this until this days… indeed he is schizophrenic… I discover this studding about his symptoms…

But my father has scars in his soul… and he married with my mother… and she was pregnant before marry… and with the time I discover what was that scars in his soul… my father brought familiar disequilibrium and it appears in his attitude with me…
(To be continued)

Marcadores:


postado por She Python *
_________________________________________________________________


Sou uma mulher comum.

Seja bem vindo ao meu existir.

She


Tempo Comum











Outros Comuns


Casa da Tuka
Story Tailors
Chutando o Bardi
Hágale que no viene carro
Entretantas, Eu
Let it be?
Nós Somos Livres...
Em cima do salto da agulha...
Penso logo existo...
Tristeza e Rebeldia
Vou te contar...
360 graus
Lee Schuster


Translate this site...

English...

Arabic... Italian... Greek...


Campanha anti-plágio

Uma campanha Casa da Tuka contra o plágio


Layout by Tuka