sexta-feira, março 30, 2007

it's not me...

Why? I can’t stop write... its good I think…

I really wish to find myself…

But where I am lost in someplace, in sometime… I wish my other side…

I wish my truly smile…

I wish you… ok I’m sad here… but what can I do?

I tried sex with a man but it will be so surface… and I will feel dirty…

How can I forget a dream?

I told you all my feelings… You saw my soul… but you don’t saw my naked body…and now… you will forget me… you quit… because you don’t believe or maybe you never loved me… because you are realistic… you realize all your life… and it is without me… it’s the easy way… but I don’t say that you are wrong…

Maybe the only way it’s hate you deeply… love and angry…

I quit talk to you… now I will talk to me… one day I forget… I swear… or I woke up and saw that it was a sweet dream… and the end was so sad like the life without you…

postado por She Python *
_________________________________________________________________


Sou uma mulher comum.

Seja bem vindo ao meu existir.

She


Tempo Comum











Outros Comuns


Casa da Tuka
Story Tailors
Chutando o Bardi
Hágale que no viene carro
Entretantas, Eu
Let it be?
Nós Somos Livres...
Em cima do salto da agulha...
Penso logo existo...
Tristeza e Rebeldia
Vou te contar...
360 graus
Lee Schuster


Translate this site...

English...

Arabic... Italian... Greek...


Campanha anti-plágio

Uma campanha Casa da Tuka contra o plágio


Layout by Tuka